This event is organized by volunteers, everybody is a participant and a volunteer (see „10-Principles“ https://burningman.org/culture/philosophical-center/10-principles/). Our budget is very limited. Therefore, kindly note:
• You are attending Official Burning Man Decompression Zurich at your own risk and you are responsible for your own health and safety.
• There is no medical team on site.
• You are responsible for your own medical and accident insurance.
• Be prepared to look after yourself in case of an emergency.
• We take no responsibility for any injuries or damage / loss of property.
• We take no responsibility for any actions of the participants or content of the event.
• There is no refund of tickets or anything else at the Event.
• You're not allowed to take pictures without clear consent of everyone in the picture. Pictures taken at the event are for private use only. If you want to use photo or video material commercially, you need to written permission from the event organizers.
• Press, local newspaper or similar organisations are not allowed at this event without permission of the event organizers.
• If you don’t follow the „10-Principles“ or don't behave we have the right to remove you from the event without an explanation.
• To enter this Event you need to be a 18 years old at the time of the event or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All people under 18 Years will be asked to leave the event after the Cabaret at around 22:00. Parents that bring their minors to the event are responsible to take care of them at every moment during event.
• THE ORGANIZERS – THE VEREIN ZUR FÖRDERUNG DER BURNER SZENE SCHWEIZ („VFBSS“, A SWISS not for profit ASSOCIATION) – AND ANY VOLUNTEERS HEREBY EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY AS FAR AS PERMITTED BY SWISS LAW.
• The contract between the ticket holder and the VFBSS is governed by Swiss law.